Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh dear

It all starts off with cam putting green street on the tv, me falling asleep and getting smacked round the head which i now know was a skateboard, i punch max a few times and tell him if i see that camera again I'm gonna punch him in the face, i see it again, I punch him in the face. max is sitting there telling me how I'm not gonna get to sleep until he has punches me back, whatever, I stand up, go on then max, punch me.

We have a little scrap then when I'm on top he asks to stop, fair enough, we're friends, I get off, then out of nowhere I get completely sucker punched, but he asked to stop right? Yeah. So that's why I might go over the top.

Have a beer and fight your friends, it's a laugh.

2 seconds after we're like "sorry, wanna have a fag?"

No comments:

Post a Comment